Assignment: Practicum – Week 9 Journal Entry (Due in Week 10)Learning ObjectivesStudents will: Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy* Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders** The Assignment related to this Learning Objective is introduced this week and submitted in Week 10.Select a child or adolescent client whom you observed or counseled this week. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal: Describe the client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications. Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for this client. Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling this client. Support your position with evidence-based literature.
Assignment: Practicum – Week 9 Journal Entry (Due in Week 10)Learning ObjectivesStudents will: Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy* Analyze legal and ethical implications of counse
Practicum Experience Time Log and Journal Template Student Name: E-mail Address: Practicum Placement Agency’s Name: Preceptor’s Name: Preceptor’s Telephone: Preceptor’s E-mail Address: (Continued next page) Journal Entries Include references immediately following the content. Use APA style for your journal entry and references. © 2014 Laureate Education, Inc. Page 2 of 2
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.