E-Marketing – respond to the following questions in accordance to the criteria below. Why is it important for the marketer to distinguish between customer acquisition, conversion, and retention when developing marketing strategies?In addition to the offer, what are the elements of a direct marketing strategy?How do direct marketers distinguish between the “front end” and the “back end” of a transaction? Why is this important?Explain the customer lifetime value (CLV) concept. Thinking about a specific firm, how could it use the concept of CLV to increase the overall profitability of its customer base?The assignment will meet the APA 6th edition format criteria, write a minimum of 2 full pages, and follow the structure:1. APA Title page2. Body (do not write each question, use a heading then start the text after each heading)3. Question 1 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)4. Question 2 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)5. Question 3 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)6. Question 4 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)7. References (make sure that each reference is cited in the text)For help with all things APA, please review the following link: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.The following content is partner provided
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.