Employment Practices” Please respond to the following: •Using the first e-Activity, provide an example of two (2) of the following techniques or methods that you or someone that you know has endured or witnessed: unfair recruitment, employment application, and interview process. Investigate the extent to which the chosen technique or method left room for prohibited employment practices. Next, recommend key corrective actions that an organization could take in order to mitigate prohibited employment practices.first e-Activity•Go to the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and review the section titled, “Prohibited Employment Policies / Practices”, located at http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/practices/. Be prepared to discuss.•Using the second e-Activity, select two (2) employment opportunities with which you are currently familiar, and classify two (2) types of background checks that would be acceptable. Justify your responsesecond e-Activity •Go to the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Website, and read the article titled “Facts Sheet 16: Employment Background Checks: A Job Seeker’s Guide”, located at https://www.privacyrights.org/employment-background-checks-jobseekers-guide. Next, review the document titled “State Laws and Their Impact on Use of Criminal Records for Employment”, located in the online course shell. Be prepared to discuss.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.