Ex : 6.22 (Temperature Conversions) Implement the following integer methods:a) Method celsius returns the Celsius equivalent of a Fahrenheit temperature, using the calculationcelsius = 5.0 / 9.0 * (fahrenheit – 32);b) Method fahrenheit returns the Fahrenheit equivalent of a Celsius temperature, using the calculationfahrenheit = 9.0 / 5.0 * celsius + 32;c) Use the methods from parts (a) and (b) to write an application that enables the user either to enter a Fahrenheit temperature and display the Celsius equivalent or to enter a Celsius temperature and display the Fahrenheit equivalent.Ex 6.25(Prime Numbers) A positive integer is prime if it’s divisible by only 1 and itself. For example,2, 3, 5 and 7 are prime, but 4, 6, 8 and 9 are not. The number 1, by definition, is not prime.a) Write a method that determines whether a number is prime.b) Use this method in an application that determines and displays all the prime numbersless than 10,000. How many numbers up to 10,000 do you have to test to ensure thatyou’ve found all the primes?Ex 5.24 (Diamond Printing Program) Write an application that prints the following diamondshape. You may use output statements that print a single asterisk (*), a single space or a single newline character. Maximize your use of repetition (with nested for statements), and minimize the number of output statements.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.