Exam ContentScenario: Imagine you are a probation officer who has been tasked with creating a report to share with the key personnel of the local school district to build awareness about laws and court processes that impact local court juvenile sentencing.Write a report that consists of 2 parts:Part 1: Data VisualizationResearch statistics on populations of juvenile delinquents using the OJJDP’s Easy Access to Juvenile Court Statistics (EZAJCS) data tool for national data on juvenile delinquency demographics, offenses, and case processing trends. Choose 1 of the following options to investigate: How 1 year’s delinquency case totals compare to another year’s totals based on the age at referral, manner of handling, and dispositionHow 1 year’s case processing totals compare to another year for 2 types of offenses and how they vary for different demographic groups and genders Create a visual representation of the data that shows a comparison of both groups, such as a chart, graphic image, diagram, or infographic. Do not use a table. Instead, select a visually appealing layout that your community would find easy to read and understand.Create an image for your data visualization using an illustration tool in Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, or use an online drawing tool such as Piktochart or Smore. PART 2 Executive SummaryWrite an executive summary of your findings in 250 to 525 words. Complete the following in your summary:Explain the data shown in your image. Summarize what the difference in the numbers means for juvenile sentencing in courts.Categorize the types of offenses that come under acts of delinquency and status offenses in juvenile courts.Describe in detail the court process applicable for either type of offense and the court personnel associated with each process? Explain the data shown in your image. Summarize what the difference in the numbers means for juvenile sentencing in courts.Categorize the types of offenses that come under acts of delinquency and status offenses in juvenile courts.Describe in detail the court process applicable for either type of offense and the court personnel associated with each process?Center for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation GeneratorGrammar Assistance
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.