I need a response or feedback on the below Answer: Question: During this topic, you will compile a leadership portfolio that encapsulates key assignments that helped shape you as a leader. How will this portfolio reflect your vision as a leader? How does it demonstrate your growth throughout the program?Answer: My portfolio reflects how my vision as a leader increases productivity within the organization that I am leading, and by using different leadership styles increases the success rate within the organization. Respecting employees, showing empathy to them, respecting and hearing their views. A coaching leadership style is the approach that creates a culture of high performance (2019). Characteristics of this culture are collaboration, empowerment, and fulfilment. Trust and safety is also big to me as a leader in coaching as well as mentoring. Being a trustworthy leader myself I don’t expect anything different from mentee’s and team members or faculty and staff. I believe that’s extremely important to establish this in the Bridge program students as well as the ORM students. It is my expectations with this new bridge program to be transparent so the students will open up to me as the leader or Dr. Brown. As adult learners I feel that it’s extremely important to the students to have these leadership styles incorporated into the program. As a leader I will implement several other leadership styles so that the students as well as the faculty & staff can have a open line of communication. I’ve learned in Leadership honesty, loyalty, trust, and communication are key to any project being a success. I believe my leadership styles resembles that of my aunt Marie determination, compassion, and love for what she does. That’s transforming lives one at a time is my vision as a leader. Growth throughout the program helps demonstrate advancement for the students the faulty, staff, and me as a leader. The entire program and vision will be a complete success.ReferenceBusiness Education Magazine. (2019, March). The Future of Leadership Development. Harvard Business Review. Retrieved April 2019, from https://hbr.org/2019/03/the-future-of-leadership-development
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.