JD recently graduated from Damelin and is currently doing his internship. He wants to buy a Golf TDi (or similar) in five years’ time. The vehicle is currently valued at R280,000 but with inflationary expectations at 6% he expects the vehicle to cost somewhat more when he purchases the vehicle. He wants to put down a deposit of 35% at purchase date and intends putting money aside towards the deposit. A bank is willing to offer him 8% pa compounded monthly on any savings. He expects that ABSA Vehicle Finance to offer him favourable terms of 11.5% pa compounded monthly over five years to cover his repayments. Required: 1) What amount does he expect to put aside each month to pay off the deposit? 2) What would his expected repayments be to pay off the loan?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.