Module 1 – CaseBUYER BEHAVIOR, MARKET ANALYSIS, AND PUBLIC RELATIONSAssignment OverviewMarketing, Pricing, and Selling to CustomersCompanies large and small create marketing strategies and make pricing decisions that affect the success of products or services. Before a product is introduced, the business must research who is most likely to buy it, at what price, and how they can communicate with that group.Case 1 ResourcesThe Marketing Concept (2021)Creating a Marketing Strategy (2021)What Is a Product? (2021)Developing a Marketing Mix (2021)Market Segmentation (2021)Creating Products That Deliver Value (2021)Pricing Strategies and Future Trends (2021)Trends in Developing Products and Pricing (2021)Case AssignmentAfter completing case readings, head to IBISWorld (Click Additional Library Resources on the Library Portal Page) and select an industry that interests you; one that an entrepreneur or small business can enter.Industry BackgroundWrite a background of the industry. Include key figures and information about the industry, its performance, and outlook. Report the most important information. Cite and reference IBISWorld. (1/2 page)The PlayersNext, write about the competitiveness of the industry and a COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Impact. Complete this section with an overview of its two largest players: their target markets and how they differentiate themselves. Cite and reference IBISWorld. (1 page)Marketing AssessmentDo an internet and social media search on the industry’s two largest competitors and provide an analysis of how they market their products, deliver value, and talk about price. It is important to provide citations for your research. (1 page)Entrepreneurial ApplicationBased on the research above, provide advice for an entrepreneur who wants to enter the industry. How can the new business differentiate itself? What is its target market? How can it compete on price or value? (1/2 page)No quotations are permitted in this paper. Each paragraph (except the introduction and conclusion) must contain at least one in-text citation.Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” on the grading rubric.This is a professional paper; not a personal one based on feelings. It must be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate.Assignment ExpectationsUse the attached APA-formatted template (MKT301 Case1) to create your submission.The template is set up in APA 7: double-spacing, font, margins, headings, page breaks, APA help links.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.