Module 1 – SLPDISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT AND THE LAWSLP AssignmentIn this SLP assignment, you will prepare a PowerPoint slide presentation (with audio) about age discrimination.To begin, review the SLP materials related to age discrimination in the background material. To better inform yourself, also do some independent research to identify trends in the workforce related to age.In your Power Point presentation:Identify and discuss current issues in age discrimination in the workplace.Research and discuss various social, economic, and political factors that will impact age discrimination in the future.Discuss recommendations for an anti-age discrimination campaign that your employer can use to eliminate age discrimination in the future.Be sure to use in-text citations in your slides. Your PowerPoint presentation should last about 6 minutes and contain 6-7 slides (in addition to a title slide at the beginning and a reference slide at the end). You can have more slides to cover the topic in more detail.Tip: Do not have too many or too few words on each slide; consider that this is a slide presentation, not an essay. The words on the slides should be prompts to the actual information you want to share. Also include your extra comments in the Speaker’s Comments (Notes) section at the bottom of each slide, or use audio recording (voice over), or both. You can record your audio as you read the speaker comments/notes for each slide.Please have a coworker, friend, or family member use their computer to test that the link works before submitting your assignment for grading.Bring in at least two valid and reliable high-quality peer-reviewed sources found in the Trident Online Library. These two high-quality sources are in addition to your provided course materials. (Be sure to cite sources within the text of your paper as well as list each in the Reference section.)Stratvert, K. (2021, January 25). How to add voice-over on PowerPoint slides. YouTube. https://youtu.be/tzJ1dZBGpUg Standard YouTube license.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.