Identify and explain the significance of the following passage:“When wasteful war shall statues overturn, And broils root out the work of Masonry, Nor Mars his sword nor war’s quick fire shall burnThe living record of your memory.” Question 1 options: Question 2 (6 ints) Identify and explain the significance of the following passage:“He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Question 2 options: Question 3 (6 points) Identify and explain the significance of the following passage:“There are years that ask questions and years that answer.” Question 3 options: Question 4 (6 points) Identify and explain the significance of the following passage:“She burned too bright for this world.” Question 4 options: Question 5 (6 points) Why is the setting of Eatonville important in Their Eyes Were Watching God? Question 5 options: Question 6 (6 points) Why is the poetic form conducive to expressing feelings of love and desire? Use an example from Love Poems in your explanation. Question 6 options: Question 7 (6 points) How does Shakespeare’s sonnet “Not Marble” describe love? How is this different than traditional love sonnets? Question 7 options: Question 8 (6 points) Wuthering Heights is considered a Gothic novel. Why? Question 8 options: Question 9 (6 points) Why is the setting of Wuthering Heights important to the reader’s understanding of the story? Question 9 options: Question 10 (6 points) In Wuthering Heights, why does Catherine marry Edgar despite her feelings for Heathcliff? Question 10 options: Write a well-developed and well-supported essay response to the following question: Choose a poem from the “Definitions and Persuasions” section of Love Poems and write a short analysis of the definition presented within it. You may pick any poem in the section except “To His Coy Mistress” by Andrew Marvell.NOTE: In addition to completing your essay in the space provided here, you must also submit it on a Word document to the Dropbox within 15 minutes of submitting your exam. (This Dropbox basket is linked to Turnitin.) Dropbox submissions are time stamped so your instructor will know if you submitted it more than 15 minutes after submitting your completed exam.Once you have submitted your exam, do not make any changes to the essay on the Word document. Your instructor may deduct points if the essay you submit in this exam is not identical to the essay you submit to the Dropbox. Be sure to name your essay document as follows:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.