ObjectivesOn successful completion of this assessment, students should be able to:identify various sources of ideas for new ventures,explain opportunity recognition and the need to change thinking about opportunities, anddemonstrate creative thinking in addressing consumer needs.Brief DescriptionStudents will keep a journal in an electronic format where they outline ten ideas for a new business or expansion of an existing business. The Idea Journal is where students use strategies to locate, identify, and describe new ideas and identify problems or issues requiring a new solution. For the first two units of the course students maintain an “idea journal”. This journal should show a progression in thinking and idea generation.Submission InstructionsSubmit a journal of ten ideas and describe how these ideas meet consumer needs. These should be original ideas that show a wealth of critical thinking. Each journal should include an introduction and conclusion, should be 4-6 pages (double spaced), 2.54 cm margins (the default on MS Word), and 12 pts size . The paper should follow the APA guidelines for format and citation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.