PHIL 111: EthicsProfessor Daniel FranksPurdue University Final ExaminationInstructions:1. Answer three (3), and no more than three, questions2. Use a pen and write legibly3. Turn in this sheet with your eamQuestions: 1. What is the basis of our obligation (and allegiance) to the state? Make specific reference to at least two of the following philosophers: Plato, Hobbes, Locke, and Hume. 2. What are the limits to authority which the state, or a majority of our fellow citizens, may exercise over each of us? Make reference to either Rousseau or Mill.3. Is electing you political representative like picking chocolate over strawberry, or vice versa at the ice cream shop? Defend you view. 4. For Rawls, “[t]he principles of justice are chosen behind a veil of ignorance.” Why so? What are we ignorant of, and why is such ignorance key to Rawls’s theory of “justice as fairness”?5. 5.. What is MacIntyre’s critique of “modern individualism”? Can his critique avoid the charge that it commits him to support of the status quo?(Preferably I would like the answers for all of them. They are essays so each question must be a short essay)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.