Please see file below
Please see file below
Case Paytm is a new fintech company in Canada. It has its operations in India and elsewhere in different parts of the world. As a fintech company Paytm has challenges from a data perspective, complying with regulations and driving performance. Fintech’s are not regulated in the same way banks are, however, it does not mean that there are no regulations. Further, Fintech’s are a part of an extremely competitive industry with big banks and tech players such as BMO, TD, Apple, Amazon, and so on are competing for the business. Your task is to write a report on data strategy and analytics considering the following: Introduction Paytm in Canada. How important Fintech’s are in the current financial institutions system. Data Strategy Describe your data strategy for Paytm in detail. Describe the data collection and analysis in conjunction with the data strategy. How will this data strategy address the challenges mentioned above? How will this data strategy align with the mission, vision, and objectives of the company? What cost and human resource challenges should Paytm consider to pursue the data strategy. Data strategy: competitor Pick a similar size competitor: Mogo, Koho, Paypal et al. Analyze the data strategy and compare with what you have written above. Conclusion Things to remember: APA style paper. Sources no earlier than 2010 (at least six references). At least 1000 words (excluding cover page and references) NO LATE submission [September 25, 2021 (23:59:59)]
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.