Prepare a financial plan for the organization that you select for your business plan.Describe the organization, including the type of business.Create the business case.Determine why funding is needed for the company.Determine the sources of funding. Consider self-funding, borrowing, loans, equity, venture capital, etc.Evaluate the requirements of each of the funding sources that you plan to use.Analyze the risks that are associated with each funding source.Decide which sources are the best fit for your company based on the requirements of each. Justify your decision.Estimate the cost of capital for both short-term and long-term funding sources. Research current estimated APRs for your selected sources of funding. Create a table or chart to display this information.Estimate direct costs, including capital, marketing, labor, equipment, and inventory/supply costs.Prepare a budget that includes starting balances, monthly costs, loan/investment payments, cash flow projections, and required revenue.Create a profit-and-loss statement for a 3-year period. Provide a revenue forecast, stating realistic assumptions, such as growth per year, in your projections.Cite references to support your assignment.Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.