Question:i need help to diagram the entire argument and discuss loopholes for EACH subargument.please help.There is nothing immoral about abortion when it contributes to a women’s well-being. Since consciousness is a function of brain structure and the brain structure of a fetus is akin to that of a nonhuman animal, it follows that a fetus’s consciousness is similar to that of a non animal. And since the value of an organism’s life depends upon the nature of its consciousness, the value of a fetus’s life is therefore similar to the value of the life of a nonhuman animal. Now that well-being of a fully conscious women is surely more valuable than the life of an animal as is amply demonstrated by the fact that we do no hesitate to kill animals if doing so contributes to our well-being. Accordingly the well-being of a women is of greater moral value than the life of a fetus. And obviously if the women’s well being is more valuable then the fetus’s life then there is nothing wrong with taking the fetus’s life for the sake of that well-being.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.