Sales Force CompensationFor companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While that are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan.Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:THIS FOR AN ORIGINAL, UNUSED NOT PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED PAPER WITH NO MORE THAT 15% PLAGARISM AS IT GOES THROUGH A CHECKER.In order to motivate the sales force to produce the highest number of clients, describe six (6) features of an effective total rewards program.Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan.Assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees in the plan you have outlined.Based upon the type of plan you have created, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan.Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Define total rewards and describe the advantages of a total rewards approach. Analyze an organization’s strategy, workforce, operating environment, and key stakeholders to identify critical factors in designing a total rewards strategy.Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.Write clearly and concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.