These are weekly discussion post. Please make them soft and sweet 2-3 small paragraphs. 1)To successfully complete this week’s discussion, you will need to:Refer to:Chapter 11 in your textbook.This document, Summary of Inmate Rights [PDF].Use the Strayer University Library to conduct research on the cases that awarded prisoners their basic constitutional rights.The B.S. in Criminal Justice library guide is a good place to begin your research.You may also find the CQ Supreme Court Collection database useful as you conduct your research.This brief Kaltura video, Finding Supreme Court Cases Relating to Specific Amendments, shows you how to search for cases by amendment.Please respond to the following in a substantive post:Based on your reading and research, summarize inmates’ rights.For each inmate right you identified, summarize the case law that afforded inmates those rights.Share the link to the resource that was most helpful to you in crafting this discussion post.Be sure to explain what was helpful to you about this resource.Be sure to provide full citations and source list entries, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.2)To successfully complete this final discussion post, you will need to browse through this list of correctional professional associations and organizations:American Correctional Association (ACA).American Jail Association (AJA).Correctional Education Association (CEA).Correctional Leaders Association (CLA).International Corrections and Prisons Association (ICPA).Please respond to the following in a substantive post:Select two of these organizations that interest you the most and are most relevant to your career goals.Explain the purpose and focus of your two selected organizations.Describe how joining and participating in these organizations could help you begin or advance your career in corrections.Be sure to provide full citations and source list entries, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.2)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.