This is a series of 5 assignments Assignment #1In 1,000-1,250 words, do the following:Analyze if biological or environmental factors drive criminal behavior. Consider research on twins.Describe social influences that may lead to individuals who engage in criminal behaviors.Evaluate the ethical responsibilities of intervening to deter crimes involving genetic or neurochemical disorders.Assess if individuals, who display predisposed criminal behavior, should be treated differently by the legal system.Assignment #2Read and review “He Speaks Not, Yet He Says Everything; What of That?: Text, Context, and Pretext in State v. Jeffrey Dahmer.”In a 750-1,000-word essay, do the following:Analyze how the theories of psychopathology could explain the behavior of Jeffrey Dahmer.Consider whether psychopathology could provide any aid to persons such as Jeffrey Dahmer.Provide two to three peer-reviewed sources to support your claims.Assignment #3In 750-1,000 words, do the following:Define sexual deviance in your own words.Describe different forms of sexual deviance that exist.Analyze whether sexual deviance may derive from psychological or biological issues.Analyze whether the field of psychopathology can provide solutions to the problem of sexual deviance.Use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.Assignment #4Consider the problem of substance use in America. In 1,250-1,500 words, do the following:Define substance use in your own words.Discuss why Americans seemingly have such a desire for illegal narcotics.Explain how treatment for substance use would be different if it was considered a disease versus a choice or behavior change.Examine if the theories of psychopathology adequately explain substance use.Provide three to five peer-reviewed sources to support your claims.Assignment #5The human brain argumentatively is the human brain – it remains relatively the same and is not subject to sudden leaps in evolution. In 1,000 to 1,250 words, do the following:Explain if there are still pathways to be explored in our understanding of the human brain.Analyze how the field of computer science could aide psychopathologist in understanding the human mind.Describe tools that could aide or treat those suffering from deviant or even criminal psychological conditions that you anticipate seeing in the future.Provide five to seven peer-reviewed sources to support your claims.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.