TiaI need a response or feedback on the below Answer:Question: Reflect on your experience mentoring and coaching throughout the Master of Science in Leadership program. Is your capstone project connected to mentorship or coaching? Are you able to apply mentorship or coaching skills directly or indirectly to the capstone project?Answer: As I reflect on my experience mentoring and coaching throughout this Master of Science in Leadership program, my capstone is definitely connected to both coaching & mentoring. Coaching has been referred to as “an adult learning strategy that is used to build the capacity of a colleague to improve existing abilities, develop new skills, and gain a deeper understanding of his or her practices for use in current and future situations (2005). This is present in the Bridge program because entire population of our students are adult learners, and with the adult strategies that are implemented it helps with developing and having a better understanding of the program and what it truly is about. Mentoring is defined as “a relationship-based process between colleagues in similar professional roles, with a more-experienced individual with adult learning knowledge and skills, the mentor, providing guidance and example to the less experienced protege or mentee.” Mentoring refers to a general practice, while coaching implies the use of a more specific set of skills and processes that are used to help teachers move from understanding to practice (2012). In the bridge program mentoring can be associated with the instructors or the professors helping the student to better understand the theory of management, finance, organizations, behaviors, but most of all first general studies, and mentoring the adult learners as they move forward with completing the basics to matriculate into the Organizational Management program from the Bridge program. Mentoring & Coaching will definitely be directly used for my capstone project.ReferencesRush, Dathan, and M’Lisa L. Shelden. 2005. “Evidence-based definition of coaching practices.” FIPP CASEinPoint 1(6). http://www.fipp.org/ Collateral/caseinpoint/caseinpoint_vol1_no6.pdfChu, Marilyn. 2012. Developing Mentoring and Coaching Relationships in Early Care and Education: A Reflective Approach. New Jersey: Pearson Publishing.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.