Using pseudocode, design a program that displays the following menu, and create a loop to repeat the menu after the user is done with the selected item.: Select an item from the fitness menu: Enter heart rate Enter weight Enter number of minutes of activity End the program Enter your selection. If the user selects item 1, the program should display “What is your heart rate?” If the user selects item 2, the program should display “Enter your weight in pounds(lbs.).” If the user selects item 3, the program should display “How many minutes did you walk today?” If the user selects item 4, the program should end. After using any of the selections, the program should loop to repeat the menu, until the user selects ‘4’ to end the program.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.